***Hen panting, rattling breath. Former prolapse: HELP!!!***~PIC~

Quote:
No one answered! I think they all hate me.
hit.gif
Thanks for responding, I need the help.

I couldn't get that stuff you said, but she is doing MUCH better than yesterday. (I think she was like that before because I left her red light on while I was at school
hide.gif
) I let her out for a while, and she was dust-bathing in the sun! She is still breathing heavily, but her lungs don't rattle as much as they were yesterday.

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi Wings, you probalby didn't get an answer because of the time you posted (8p on a Friday night). It's likely that people who were knowledgeable about what might have been ailing your hen just were not on BYC at that time. There are soooo many people on BYC who want to do nothing more than help others - people would not ignore your thread if they had knowledge that could help you, I promise.

Don't forget that you can always search for symptoms in BYC and find previous threads. It's rare when a topic arises that hasn't already been addressed at some point. It's also good practice to be very clear with your title. You might attract more attention if you put "Hen panting, rattling breath. Former prolapse. Advice?"

Glad to hear that your girl is doing better today. Hope you are, too.

Quote:
Hi Wings, you probalby didn't get an answer because of the time you posted (8p on a Friday night). It's likely that people who were knowledgeable about what might have been ailing your hen just were not on BYC at that time. There are soooo many people on BYC who want to do nothing more than help others - people would not ignore your thread if they had knowledge that could help you, I promise.

Don't forget that you can always search for symptoms in BYC and find previous threads. It's rare when a topic arises that hasn't already been addressed at some point. It's also good practice to be very clear with your title. You might attract more attention if you put "Hen panting, rattling breath. Former prolapse. Advice?"

Glad to hear that your girl is doing better today. Hope you are, too.

Thanks a bunch. I was freaking out!!! Ginger's a lot better, now. Thanks for the help. (btw: I changed the title of my thread. Thanks again.)

Back
Top Bottom