Hen & Roo in need of loving home, NJ.

camunoz0529

Chirping
Jan 28, 2019
New Jersey
Hello,

I have a (what I believe is) a production red hen and a Delaware rooster who are in need of a safe and loving home. I took the two in from a school hatching program and have raised them for the past 4 months. I am incredibly attached and would love to keep them but my town does not allow us to keep chickens, let alone a rooster. The roo is incredibly friendly, loves to cuddle, and is just now learning how to crow. I am searching for a home where they will be loved and taken care of. If I find the appropriate home, I am more than happy to give the coop, food and supplies that has been purchased for the two as well. I would like to keep them together as well!

I am willing to drive whichever distance along the east coast as long as you can assure me that you can provide them with a loving home.

Images below! The hen does not really enjoy being photographed. Will try to get more if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_9846.jpeg
    IMG_9846.jpeg
    159.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9847.jpeg
    IMG_9847.jpeg
    387.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9902.jpeg
    IMG_9902.jpeg
    620.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_9905.jpeg
    IMG_9905.jpeg
    673.4 KB · Views: 24
Hi!

I live in South NJ and currently have 19 other chickens who would love to have more chicken friends! We take good care of our birds and they have plenty of space in a large grassy area and access to part of our garden to eat bugs and worms. Hopefully if you are interested, we could be able to provide a nice loving home for your beautiful two birds!

Let me know if you are interested.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom