Henlo ❤️

Nominal

In the Brooder
May 1, 2023
I’ve been hanging around a couple of months, today is the one month chickaversary from when we picked up our first half dozen, and I can already tell we're going to need more space. 😅 We have four Black Australorps and two Buff Brahmas. So far my favorite bit of this is kind of just watching the personalities they're growing into, and trying to discover their music preferences (so far I think winning: things in the range of cello like Clíodhna Ní Aodáin and broadly Tsugaru Shamisen).

Us... we're a mostly nerdy Bay Area CA makeshift fam. I'm a supergiant tea hoarder and dig games, art, reading, a ton of music (but esp. prog/post rock) and naps. We do some raised bed food gardening and a lot of cooking. Only other critters are two very spoiled cats, Tiberius (huge, very dilute Savannah, named after the Kirks) and Maya (buff orange, neurotic). I'm shy and hidey so probably won't post much, just wanted to say hi. 👋

I’ve been hanging around a couple of months, today is the one month chickaversary from when we picked up our first half dozen, and I can already tell we're going to need more space. 😅 We have four Black Australorps and two Buff Brahmas. So far my favorite bit of this is kind of just watching the personalities they're growing into, and trying to discover their music preferences (so far I think winning: things in the range of cello like Clíodhna Ní Aodáin and broadly Tsugaru Shamisen).

Us... we're a mostly nerdy Bay Area CA makeshift fam. I'm a supergiant tea hoarder and dig games, art, reading, a ton of music (but esp. prog/post rock) and naps. We do some raised bed food gardening and a lot of cooking. Only other critters are two very spoiled cats, Tiberius (huge, very dilute Savannah, named after the Kirks) and Maya (buff orange, neurotic). I'm shy and hidey so probably won't post much, just wanted to say hi. 👋
Welcome to BYC!!

welcome to BYC! that's a great idea, to play music for your chickens and see what they like? I will try it! :thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom