Henrietta's Little Diary. R.I.P (Now a raising baby birds and tips thread)

Is Henrietta Jr. CUTE?

• Yes

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • YES

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Day 3
FEEDING TIME!!!

Day 4

Hi everyone! Guess what?! My wing is doing better! I am trying to fly and I'm doing pretty good, or well. I'm not the best at spelling yet;) My leg is feeling weird. The humans left this morning for something called "Church" and when they came back I was really REALLY hungry. I went outside for a bit and saw a HUGE BIRD! aka, chicken. Right now I'm sitting on a giants lap. Its really nice. I fell asleep for a bit but then I heard a noise and woke up. Thats it for now! Byeeee!

Day 3 FEEDING TIME!!!
Day 4 Hi everyone! Guess what?! My wing is doing better! I am trying to fly and I'm doing pretty good, or well. I'm not the best at spelling yet;) My leg is feeling weird. The humans left this morning for something called "Church" and when they came back I was really REALLY hungry. I went outside for a bit and saw a HUGE BIRD! aka, chicken. Right now I'm sitting on a giants lap. Its really nice. I fell asleep for a bit but then I heard a noise and woke up. Thats it for now! Byeeee!
She's so cute! Glad she's doing better!

Day 4

Hi everyone! Guess what?! My wing is doing better! I am trying to fly and I'm doing pretty good, or well. I'm not the best at spelling yet;) My leg is feeling weird. The humans left this morning for something called "Church" and when they came back I was really REALLY hungry. I went outside for a bit and saw a HUGE BIRD! aka, chicken. Right now I'm sitting on a giants lap. Its really nice. I fell asleep for a bit but then I heard a noise and woke up. Thats it for now! Byeeee!

She's too ridiculously adorable!!!!!!
love.gif
Is she really sweet and easy to handle?

~Alex

Day 5

I am soooooo tired today! I ate a LOT of worms though, worms make me tired! My leg is still in a weird spot but guess what?! The Giants are letting me fly on the floor and I got my chest off the ground!!!!! Two cats were sniffing me and then they got scared and ran away.*Evil laugh* Time to get some food! See you soon little diary!

I have some sad news.

My darling Henrietta left us this evening. Her leg was getting worse and worse every day so God decided to take her with him. I will never forget you Henrietta. You taught me a lesson that will never forget. You gave me hope, joy, peace, love, happiness and you gave me you. R.I.P My baby girl. Your heart is with God. Tomorrow we will give you a proper burial. I will never forget you

Back
Top Bottom