Hi In the last few months I've lost three of my red sexlinks. Had the last two autopsied. Peritonitis is the diagnosis on one and bacterial infection and low grade ecoli found on the other (same symptoms before death) and they are doing further cultures to try to find out more. I was originally given oxytetracycline antibiotics for their water then after the ecoli was found I was given sulfur. For their waters. We are on day three of that. This morning I discovered this poo under this red Any advice on what to do or how this happened and how to prevent it from happening again, would be appreciated!