~~Here be spooders!!!!~~ ( and other critters!!)

I didn't flinch. I just knew it was going to be a jump scare... :rolleyes:
Ya, I knew it was going to be a jump scare, and I was preparing for the worst, but I still just about peed myself when it happened. I just can't do spiders, nope, I have too much trauma. I like my orb weavers and that's it.

I love spiders! I wish they didn't get such a bad rap. My ball python's enclosure had an absolutely massive wolf spider living in it, I called her Spooder. She lived there about a year, laid an egg sac that never hatched, but sadly she fell into Onyx's water dish one day and couldn't climb out :(((

Here in the crusty dusty desert its garden spider season, and the biggest females are making impressive webs along fences. I have a pair of young ones about the size of a quarter with their webs on the wrought iron over my front door. :D

I had seven of these in my bunny barn earlier this year, only three or four are left tho.
IMG_20220818_180539998.jpg

I love spiders! I wish they didn't get such a bad rap. My ball python's enclosure had an absolutely massive wolf spider living in it, I called her Spooder. She lived there about a year, laid an egg sac that never hatched, but sadly she fell into Onyx's water dish one day and couldn't climb out :(((

Here in the crusty dusty desert its garden spider season, and the biggest females are making impressive webs along fences. I have a pair of young ones about the size of a quarter with their webs on the wrought iron over my front door. :D
we had an absolutely massive hobo spider in our lettuce the other day

here in the stunning beautiful dry dry little sahara

Hopefully! Even for Texas this has been a real scorcher of a summer 🥵.
Ya, and they said it would be cool and rainy😭
This time last year we were low eighties to low nineties, I can't remember it staying in the hundreds through August before😩

Back
Top Bottom