Oct 19, 2009
Saint Helens, Oregon
43191_cn.jpg

43191_frizzle.jpg

43191_gl_cochin.jpg

43191_mille.jpg

43191_porcelaine.jpg

43191_sebright.jpg

My new fuzzies!! They are a week old tomorrow!!

Love the Red Frizzle
droolin.gif

They grow up so fast though
hit.gif

I've been following your other posts and I'm so happy these have made it thus far, and the best of luck on any others you get, you sure do deserve it.

Quote:
The Frizzle looks so funny!! That little chick we named "Eggs" don't ask me why cause I don't know! lol lol They do grow up so fast...I'm trying to enjoy as much of them as I can while they are small. Thanks for the luck!
hugs.gif
Me along with others have gone through traumatic losses, but for the most part, things have turned out great!!

I thought hard about adding one to our order this year, but we have 15 big girls coming and thought a little frizzle may be too small by herself. You're right, there have so many cases of bad luck so far, I feel bad for the ones getting the order and the hatcheries that suffer the loses too, but to look on the positive side, you have beautiful little ones that I'm sure you will enjoy for some time.

Quote:
I am going to enjoy these little ones for years to come!! They make my whole day when I get to go home and be with them. It's the same way with my Silkies. My original flock will be 2 yrs old in may and it never gets old going out and just being with them!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom