Here we go again!! update

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Barnyard, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Well I have officially lost my mind! I ordered 2doz BR eggs from Lisa (dipsy) and they arrived today. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] So I will let them babies rest today and they will go in the bator in the morning! (maybe late tonight) [​IMG] I have a good hatch

Lisa, thankyou so much. You did a awesome packing job!! I don't think a mac truck could have hurt those eggs!! Not a one was broke!! [​IMG]

Ok so you know that I ordered more eggs! Well what you don't know is that I have neighbor that also has chickens. Well I had called him and ask him if he would give me a call back about some hatching eggs........ he didn't call me back, but he did show up at my house this morning with "18" more eggs for me [​IMG] Ok so now I am running around here like a chicken with its head cut off trying to figure out how to get another bator and quick because I only have 1 and the turner only holds 28 eggs. OMG this is gonna be fun. Not to mention that I have 19 2wk olds in the brooder and 2 broody hens!![​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Lots of luck ya crazy person! [​IMG]

3. countryboy

countryboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 31, 2007
    kinda like potato chips you can't just have one. good luck and we'll be looking forward to reading you posts during the hatch. [​IMG]

4. I'm so glad they made it!!
    I hope they all grow for you!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Thanks Everyone!! I will keep u posted!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by