Here we go again!! update

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Barnyard, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Well I have officially lost my mind! I ordered 2doz BR eggs from Lisa (dipsy) and they arrived today. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] So I will let them babies rest today and they will go in the bator in the morning! (maybe late tonight) [​IMG] I have a good hatch

Lisa, thankyou so much. You did a awesome packing job!! I don't think a mac truck could have hurt those eggs!! Not a one was broke!! [​IMG]

Ok so you know that I ordered more eggs! Well what you don't know is that I have neighbor that also has chickens. Well I had called him and ask him if he would give me a call back about some hatching eggs........ he didn't call me back, but he did show up at my house this morning with "18" more eggs for me [​IMG] Ok so now I am running around here like a chicken with its head cut off trying to figure out how to get another bator and quick because I only have 1 and the turner only holds 28 eggs. OMG this is gonna be fun. Not to mention that I have 19 2wk olds in the brooder and 2 broody hens!![​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Lots of luck ya crazy person! [​IMG]

3. countryboy

countryboy Songster

Oct 31, 2007
    kinda like potato chips you can't just have one. good luck and we'll be looking forward to reading you posts during the hatch. [​IMG]

4. I'm so glad they made it!!
    I hope they all grow for you!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

5. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Thanks Everyone!! I will keep u posted!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: