Here we go again!

aran

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 28, 2007
rochester ny
Ok guys...its day 19 for the last 4 silkie eggs i have in the bator which all look to have well developed chicks inside at this stage. The bator unfortunately also has 6 buff laced polish eggs which are at day 16 today. This means the BLP are being exposed to high humidity from day 16-21 instead of from days 18-21 so hopefully that wont do them too much harm. I have kept the humidity overall in the 40-50% range throughout much of the first 18 days for the silkies and first 15 days for the BLP.

Hatch day is theoretically monday for the silkies and thurs for the BLP. Cross your fingers guys..i only managed to hatch out 2/11 of the previous silkie eggs. (having said that only 5 of them developed chicks inside them) So 10 good eggs and less than 5 days to go...lets see how we do!

Good LUck!
fl.gif

Good Luck! Take some pictures for us chicken junkies to see! I also have one egg from my own flock that is on day 19. I thought someone had bumped the incubator but I looked down and seen the egg rocking a little. So I have my fingers crossed that it makes it ok this one is from my slw & my delaware roo.

Today is day 20 on my single little egg. I heard it chirp this morning when I checked on it. I was also able to rig up the computer fan I thought was no good. It's funny because it has flashing blue lights on it so it looks like a disco party going on in the small incubator! lol I might see if I can get a picture of it.

here is the disco lights! lol works great!
100_0427.jpg

100_0424.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom