Heritage Barred Rock trio, 4 mths old

Quote:
If you dare even approach these birds I will call my posse and have you all squirted with there water guns please step away from the barred rocks.
61206_320737505_6d93ddee3e.jpg

Sorry...I don't believe shipping would be that high. I have shipped for years and shipped birds all over(even to New Mexico) and shipping doesn't even hit $80 and that's with multiple birds. I have shipped large fowl Ameraucanas and still shipping was less. I just had 5 adult cochins(bantams), but still quite heavy---my total was $65 and he refunded me a couple dollars because it was a bit less than that. We were interested in these till we realized the shipping.
hmm.png
Oh well!
hmm.png

M@M@2four :

Sorry...I don't believe shipping would be that high. I have shipped for years and shipped birds all over(even to New Mexico) and shipping doesn't even hit $80 and that's with multiple birds. I have shipped large fowl Ameraucanas and still shipping was less. I just had 5 adult cochins(bantams), but still quite heavy---my total was $65 and he refunded me a couple dollars because it was a bit less than that. We were interested in these till we realized the shipping.
hmm.png
Oh well!
hmm.png

Jeremy is only asking for the "actual cost," of shipping these birds. He checked with the post office. He is not making a profit on the shipping. Maybe your birds were lighter weight than these are. Bantams are ounces, not pounds! As I said before, I recently shipped young birds to California and it was $99.45 PLUS it was 2 boxes (extra postage cost). I also received a pair of SLW from NY and the actual shipping cost was over $150. Remember, this is a trio .... 3 birds and boxes. Boxes are not cheap, either.​

Back
Top Bottom