Heritage LF Rhode Island Red Eggs Fogle Line (formally Bates Line) 18 eggs

Heritage Large Fowl RIR (Fogle Line) Hatching Eggs

This line came from a fellow named Ricky Bates who was killed in a accident a few years ago. He got his birds from a family in Louisiana named St. Romains and their son showed them for about ten years be for going off to college. This line is over 90 years old. When Ricky Bates passed, his son Jacob sold some of them to Ron Fogel. I purchased mine from Ron over a year ago.

I recently posted a couple of videos on the RIR Heritage Site thread. https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/407294/the-heritage-rhode-island-red-site/2920_20 Post 2933

Ron and I are very pleased with this amazing heritage breed. Ron has recently hatched 7 of my eggs in his new extra large bator and they turned out very healthy, lovely chicks! I could post pics but the video is much better. Feel free to ask questions.

Eggs are sold at $3.00.

You may order 6 at $18.00 with shipping of $12.35
12 at $36.00 with shipping of $16.85
18 at $54.00 with shipping of $16.85

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail unless you would like to pay for expedited shipping. Please send me a PM with your request and I will send you my paypal information.

NOTICE: I cannot guarantee hatch rates with shipped eggs. They will be shipped by USPS Priority Mail, which typically takes 2-3 days. I will not be responsible for any accidents in the mail since I cannot control what happens once they leave my care. I will ship within continental US only, excluding HI, AK. If your state has restrictions on receiving shipped eggs, please contact me prior to buying.

I will individually wrap each egg and package with care. Thank you for looking and considering this sale.
I am interested in some eggs if you can please help

Back
Top Bottom