Hey All! New Member

SilkieBaby81

Chirping
6 Years
May 5, 2013
Springfield, LA
Hi all!
My name is Koty, I'm a wife and mom of 4 from Denham Springs, LA. We just started our little backyard farm a month or so ago, and I'm loving my new family additions. So far we have a few "easter presents" as far as ducks, 2 cayugas(DW and Aflac), a Rouen(Noodles), swedish blue(Maverick), pekin(Mr.Poopers), and two that i'm unsure about(Daisy and Taco). That got me started with the chickies, I now have 3 silver laced (Pip Squeak, Cheewee,and Tiger), and 4 silkies(my fav) Sweet, Tart,Puablo, and Chanticleer (chon ta clare). And an adorable mini rex bunny named Mimzi. Mimzi and Chanticleer are our newest members bought today actually at a poultry swap market. more to come....

Greetings from Kansas, SilkieBaby81, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Great to have you aboard! Best of luck to you and your ducks and chickens!

Thank you for the warm welcome :) I will be posting pics of my babies soon :) Loving the site so far, getting really good ideas for building a better chichen and duck coop.

Hello and welcome....so glad you joined BYC

I love silkies !!! They are so adorable :)

Congrats on your new family members and enjoy the site

Hello and welcome from another newbie in Ohio. I am approaching senior years and don't have as many species anymore, but we used to have a little of everything and enjoyed it very much. There were any home computers then and therefore there was this website. I would look for answers here at BYC. Enjoy your animals!

Back
Top Bottom