Hey, all you bloggers out there.

Quote:
Mine's in my sig-- I don't update it like I should, but it's there
smile.png

Quote:
I read it. You're a funny dude, Bluey
wink.png

Thanks, I'm going to have to peruse your crazy world now...
wink.png

Buahaha. You won't find anything mildly interesting there, except my inlaw drama.
lol.png

Girlinthecountry, what a mightly fine group of girls you have...and a lovely coop!! The garage door is a great idea for some dry area when the snow begins to fall.

Great thread! I love blogging but lately I don't have time so my blog has been slow this last month. I just started working full time and I just can't keep up with animals, cleaning, baby, dinners, shoveling, etc etc...AND working! WHEW I think I get on here 1/2 hour every other day is all now. I used to LIVE here! Here is my link
big_smile.png
http://breakawaycarriejean.blogspot.com/

Quote:
No, mostly a private site. Like Blogger, LiveJournal, Wordpress, etc. You're the only one with editorial access to it. Everyone else just reads it.

Thanks, MSBear! Lauralou on here actually suggested that when I was trying to figure out how to build the coop annex. It works great! They have a 4'x8' area under the shed and another 4'x8' area under the door. The door can be latched open at any height with the chains so it can be barely opened on cold days and opened all the way when I need to get in there to clean. I noticed yesterday that they all camped out under there to stay out of the rain.
It's also nice that I can lock them in tight at night. They can still get up early to get food and water before I open the garage door. It has worked out really well.
Glad you liked the blog!

So like a forum type thing?

Nope, this (BYC) is a forum if you visit blogspot.com you can start a blog. you can either have it private and only let some people in to read or you can have it public for the whole world can read. Check out some of the other's links, it's pretty fun to read about what other people have going on in their lives
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom