Hey BYC ! What should I look for in a proper and safe anti-crow collar for my young rooster ?

Apr 19, 2020
Hey BYC ! What should I look for in a proper and safe anti-crow collar for my young rooster ?

I have read some of the other threads that pop up as suggestions when creating a new thread.

None discuss the types or manufacturers at dept which is what i am most interested about.
Preferably something easy to find, like on amazon.

I order my eggs from Amazon so I never know what I'm going to get.

This time around, being my second time incubating from egg I ended up with 5 healthy chicks.

One is clearly a rooster and has begun trying to crow.
He is a week short of three months.

Those of you who have successfully used these collars, mind you letting me know the type, style and price point?

Thanks

You can order eggs off amazon? Do you get the sellers npip number? Very few collars are dafe, let alone effective, as they work by choking a rooster 'just enough' to keep from crowing (in theory). Too loose=crowing, too tight=dead rooster.

You can order eggs off amazon? Do you get the sellers npip number? Very few collars are dafe, let alone effective, as they work by choking a rooster 'just enough' to keep from crowing (in theory). Too loose=crowing, too tight=dead rooster.
If you search hard enough with the right keywords, yes they can be found. The ads are very vague and I've never seen an NPIP #. I was never that brave. 😂

Back
Top Bottom