Hey can anyone please help with the gender of my young Brahma

Hi everyone my first time posting here
Can anyone help please I have two Brahma hatched at home and wondering gender they were born 11 Oct 20 and one I think is light Brahma other lavender none have Growing size wattles but do have small combs both have different tail feathers so I’m thinking have one of each photos to follow
Oh, these are the same as your other thread? You have two boys, no doubt.

Thanks they are lovely colours and sweet natured est out of my hand absolutely no aggression
Roosters often aren't ever aggressive when raised right...but sometimes when hormones kick in (yours are almost at that age) they will become more aggressive.

Roosters often aren't ever aggressive when raised right...but sometimes when hormones kick in (yours are almost at that age) they will become more aggressive.
Yes I’ve definitely had that experience I have a bantam red silkie he thinks he’s a guard dog and flies at my legs but I pick him up and walk around with him for ten mins to calm him down all the other food I’ve had have been lovely natured he’s a ninja awaits opportunity and flies out of a dark hiding space 😂

Yes I’ve definitely had that experience I have a bantam red silkie he thinks he’s a guard dog and flies at my legs but I pick him up and walk around with him for ten mins to calm him down all the other food I’ve had have been lovely natured he’s a ninja awaits opportunity and flies out of a dark hiding space 😂
That shouldn’t say food I’ve had by the way ha ha I am a twenty five year meat free gal !

Back
Top Bottom