Hey feathered friendsđź‘‹

Glad to have you along for the ride! I too love observing the different chicken personalities. It's sometimes scary how close they compare to human beings-especially the pecking order! I truly believe a rooster has his own place in a flock. You can do without him but just like with humans, the rooster fills a very important role. We give him the credit for making beautiful babies but hes about much more then just making babies!

Glad to have you along for the ride! I too love observing the different chicken personalities. It's sometimes scary how close they compare to human beings-especially the pecking order! I truly believe a rooster has his own place in a flock. You can do without him but just like with humans, the rooster fills a very important role. We give him the credit for making beautiful babies but hes about much more then just making babies!
Thanks!!
It is so interesting watching their personalities bloom and the social dynamics as we add more to the mix.
Agreed about the rooster, I'm curious to see how he'll shake things up too. He's still in a separate run but our free ranged hens like to gather around the pen and settle down for a rest beside him.

Yes, roosters need love too! :love
-BYC-sign-flash.gif

Back
Top Bottom