Hey from Acworth, GA

robininhishand

Chirping
Feb 28, 2020
I am new here (was here 7 years ago) once again as a chicken mama! I have raised a couple flocks in the past, but still need some help occasionally.

You do get addicted to chickens. I kept buying different breeds, sizes and ended up with 21.

Here are answers to the question template:
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? First got chicks 7 years ago, sadly, had to liquidate all. Starting over again

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 11

(3) What breeds do you have? Some are golden comets, Cinnamon queens, australops (sp), heard all were good egg layers.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? I love loving them as pets, love that they have different personalities and for me, they de-stress me

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love gardening, anything with water, reading, walking, socializing

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Have 2 awesome cats; Vader and Lilly and a yellow love bird. If I had a farm, I would love it and have more!

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? A friend told me about BYC, love having it to ask questions and research advice!

Back
Top Bottom