Hey from Georgia!

GAChicken Chick

Songster
7 Years
Dec 30, 2012
Toccoa, GA
Hello all I'm from NE Georgia, so if there is any GA peeps here just shout out! I have been raising chickens since I was 8, when my mom gave me some easter chicks not knowing I would fall in love with chickens. I got a new flock almost 2 years ago after not being able to keep chooks for a few years. So now I have Golden Laced Wyandottes, a couple New Hampshire hens, a cinnamon queen, and a trio of Black Australorps with a bunch of buff orpingtons and 2 buff laced polish pullet chicks ordered for spring (my first polish!). I would dearly love some lavender and/or blue orps, and in the distant future some black javas. But that will have to wait a few years. Plus I'd like to show someday. We also have a handful of mini-nubian goats and meat rabbits. So hey everyone!
D.gif

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to BYC. Go to the social forum : "Where am I? Where are you!" Look up the Georgia thread and hook up with the Ga peeps.

Greetings from Kansas, GAChicken Chick, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! Great flock you have assembled. I am thinking of adding a couple polish in the spring myself. Good luck to you and have a Happy New Year!

welcome-byc.gif
, from Virginia! You certainly do have a nice flock there, along with your goats and rabbits! I'm jealous.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom