Hey from South Georgia

PaulkFarms

Hatching
6 Years
Apr 7, 2013
Just wanted to say hey to all of y'all BYC people out there. After reading many of the forums, I decided that it would be very fun to join. My name is Owen, and I am from a small town in South Georgia with only two red lights. My family and I live on a small farm, and we decided that we wanted some chickens.
To start off with, the main thing that I know about chickens is that they lay eggs and are best when fried. I am building a chicken coop for some chickens and am hoping to have around twenty Rhode Island Red bitties in the next week. If y'all could, would y'all please post some helpful tips that make it easier to raise chickens. It would also be nice if someone could mention some information about Rhode Island Reds. Thanks ahead of time.
cool.png

welcome-byc.gif
drop in to the "Learning center," and then branch out to other threads to meet your needs. Lots of good stuff on here.

Hello from Oregon & welcome to BYC :) Lots of great info in the tabs above - Learning center, Breeds & so on.
jumpy.gif

Hi! Welcome! I was raised a south Georgian (near Albany). Still have relatives from there. This is a great website with lots of information. Have fun!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom