Hey from The Crazy Crouse Chicken House

CrazyChikinCoop

Hatching
7 Years
Feb 26, 2012
Hi everyone,
Just thought I would introduce myself. I have been lurking here for quite some time but never got around to signing in. My name is Jenn and I am a wife to a wonderful hubby named Jamison and we have 5 beautiful kiddos, 4 boys and 1 girl:) We moved back to my childhood home several years ago and built a house and now I am slowly turning it back to the working farmette it once was. Our first start is fixing the chicken coop. We are progressing really well on this so far. I have pictures in my album of our progress but we have much more to go. However, I jumped the gun a bit and ordered all my chicks awhile and a few ducks so now we have a deadline of May 7th. I got several breeds coming that I had been researching for a few months now. Can't wait to see all my chicks. We are also in the process of building brooder boxes too so I'll post pics of that as soon as we begin. Well thats pretty much all about me so I can't wait to dig right in with this forum and learn everything I can because its been about 10 years since I've had chickens and ducks so I've got some refreshing to do.

welcome-byc.gif
You'll love it here! Lot's of good places to learn!

Back
Top Bottom