Hey guys, I need resume help!

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I'm trying to write out my resume to apply for some jobs and the first one I am applying for is a paid EMT transport position. I've never written a resume before, so I'm basing mine off of a template my room mate sent me (It was her old resume which worked very well for her!). I've hit a roadblock with the objectives section. Is this a section you guys have heard of before, or is it more typical of resumes for internship positions?

Anyways, I've written as my first objective. I put: "To gain field experience in emergency medicine". I don't really know if that's acceptable and I'm not sure what else to add that wouldn't sound like I am lacking in any area I feel I am strong in. I've been an EMT for 5 years, but I have been on leave of absence for three of those five years. I do still ride calls when I'm on leave though. I just can't do it regularly. I would like to say that I'm hoping for experience in a field other than volunteer EMS to further my knowledge and skills, but I don't know how to word that.

Let me know what you think and if you have any advice for me!

Doodle PM me please. I need to know your field of study and what field you plan to go into, and I need to know ALOT about you. What you like, what are your hobbies, how do you spend your time. We can turn that into a REALLY good resume.

Back
Top Bottom