Hey! I’m new here! But I have a question!

Did you get the liquid B Complex? It is the best ever for getting them over a niacin deficiency. What are you feeding this duckling. I’m sorry you lost one. Don’t give up on this little one it needs you.Are the legs weak, bowed?can he walk?all symptoms please.

@Miss Lydia im not sure where the other comment went. But thank you it’s been hard and exhausting. I’m not giving up. I been giving her (I found today) niacin. I even ordered brewers yeast. I am feeding them all starter feed for all flocks (I got it at tractor supply). So her legs are bowed. The one has gotten so bad it gets stuck behind her tail feather. I have brought her in my house and did the hammock I was talking about. I put flat peices of cork on her feet to flatten them (that helped a lot) I’m not sure if this is good or not (but I also gave her some power punch because it has a lot of niacin in it). I been researching and researching. She is eating and drinking, she seems calmer away from the other ducks (probably because she isn’t in survival mode. She appreciates me holding her up to eat and drink (she looses balance.) I think she knows I’m trying to help her. I feel so guilty. I wish I knew more about Pekins. I thought they were like any other duck. I guess it’s a learning experience. Thank you for all your help. I’m going to keep her in her crate for as long as I need to for her to get my direct attention. But I will let her play with the other ducks as well so she doesn’t get depressed.

Update: Penny (I finally names her) is doing SO MUCH BETTER! I been giving her MARRICKS POWER PUNCH. I give her a shot of it in a small bowl of water everyday. Every bowl of water she gets, she gets some. This is also with me wrapping her feel to get them flat. The power punch is great because you can put it in water and it has niacin in it. I will keep updating this as we go!

Attachments

• IMG_1500.jpeg
    IMG_1500.jpeg
    497.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1502.jpeg
    IMG_1502.jpeg
    226.5 KB · Views: 4
Update: Penny (I finally names her) is doing SO MUCH BETTER! I been giving her MARRICKS POWER PUNCH. I give her a shot of it in a small bowl of water everyday. Every bowl of water she gets, she gets some. This is also with me wrapping her feel to get them flat. The power punch is great because you can put it in water and it has niacin in it. I will keep updating this as we go!
Awesome news!!such a precious picture❤️

Awesome news!!such a precious picture❤️
Thank you! Sorry for all my typos!!

Back
Top Bottom