Hey RED HEN, since you're hog wild....

Quote:
I saw that- It was fascinating!!

ooh good! lol..i cant find it again! and i hate for people to think i wasnt telling the truth!...do you remember what it was called? and what channel? sooo glad someone else saw it!
th.gif

No sorry I don't think I remember the name unless it was something like Monster hog or something. It was on Discovery or animal planet . But I remember them talking about hogs being able to change the shape of their skull in their lifetime. Being raised around hogs - Almost nothing surprised me about them!! They are great but can be really , really scary too!!

Quote:
ooh good! lol..i cant find it again! and i hate for people to think i wasnt telling the truth!...do you remember what it was called? and what channel? sooo glad someone else saw it!
th.gif

No sorry I don't think I remember the name unless it was something like Monster hog or something. It was on Discovery or animal planet . But I remember them talking about hogs being able to change the shape of their skull in their lifetime. Being raised around hogs - Almost nothing surprised me about them!! They are great but can be really , really scary too!!

its true...they are so scary smart..they are one of the very,very few animals (besides humans) that have the ability to reason... they can actually figure things out themselves..like a human!....thats what makes them so scary AND cool to me! Like a person on here was saying once ( i cant remember her screenname) how she said her pigs were so smart..they baited her chickens...the pigs held chicken food in their mouths and waited for the chickens to stick their heads in their mouths to eat the feed..then CHOMP! they killed and ate the chickens... *shivers*

Quote:

its true...they are so scary smart..they are one of the very,very few animals (besides humans) that have the ability to reason... they can actually figure things out themselves..like a human!....thats what makes them so scary AND cool to me! Like a person on here was saying once ( i cant remember her screenname) how she said her pigs were so smart..they baited her chickens...the pigs held chicken food in their mouths and waited for the chickens to stick their heads in their mouths to eat the feed..then CHOMP! they killed and ate the chickens... *shivers*

I saw a hog eat a live chicken once- It makes you have the most blood chilling feeling- "shudder" We've thrown snakes we've killed in the pen and when they get a taste of blood they go crazy and get really vicious. I've also seen a sow eat her own pigs-
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif

Quote:

ep.gif
hide.gif

Quote:

ep.gif
hide.gif

yeah! scary! shes a long time member here too! i just cant remember her name...
he.gif
maybe she'll see this and chime in..

Wow, that is crazy that they can change the shape of their skulls...

I wonder why pigs are some of the smartest animals? (Like, I'm trying to figure out what about a wild pig's life would cause it to need to be smarter than other kinds of wild animals...like bears or wolves).

Back
Top Bottom