HEY REDHEN!!!!!

Good god!! Where ARE those admins when i need them!? :0P

I told them what you said about them, I don't think they will be in a hurry to defend you.
cool.png

"Crickets chirping"? Just turn loose the lawn spiders that I sent along with the yellow dandelion blossoms.
tongue.png

Kinda hard not looking shady when you are standing in an ally in the red light district of Amsterdam...
ep.gif
I've been there.
ep.gif
I swear it was the Princess's idea - I felt extremely uncomfortable. Didn't see any chickens, but oh my ----------------- one of the 'ladies' had Chucky in her little cubicle. How scary is that.

Yall know how hard it is to find a picture of a "red light district" that I could post on this site?

First time ever for it to take longer to find a picture than to edit it... I may have got distracted for a minute or two though...

Last edited:
It's a 'Tourist' thing - when in Amsterdam, one must go to the red light district, and it was within walking distance of our riverboat - the Princess made me go - seriously. I was quite uncomfortable. The alleyways are as narrow as in the picture, and the 'ladies' ------------------------------

Back
Top Bottom