Hey Spook, MFB, Bird, Etc...

You guys are too funny.

I gave away a bunch of chocolate to my SD day before last. She wanted to know what was wrong with it. I had to admit, I was sick of chocolate.
sickbyc.gif

Hmmm I'll consider myself part of the "etc". Would you be offended if I picked the walnuts off? Other than that they look nummy and all perfectly square.

I made some no bake cookies yesterday to get my chocolate fix. Too bad no one else in my house likes them...
wink.png

Quote:
I hate no bake cookies.
sickbyc.gif

I wouldn't be offended no...normally I make two batches, one with nuts and one without...just wasn't feeling up to it today though...and as my friend says "I like nuts...and I'm bigger than you."

Quote:
I hate no bake cookies.
sickbyc.gif

I wouldn't be offended no...normally I make two batches, one with nuts and one without...just wasn't feeling up to it today though...and as my friend says "I like nuts...and I'm bigger than you."

Well apparently my dogs
droolin.gif
them. I just went and picked up the DS and then we went and bought a "new" ferret cage off of CL. Been gone an hour and the cookies are all gone
he.gif

That means big old dog counter surfed and got them down for everyone to share
somad.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I hate no bake cookies.
sickbyc.gif

Well apparently my dogs
droolin.gif
them. I just went and picked up the DS and then we went and bought a "new" ferret cage off of CL. Been gone an hour and the cookies are all gone
he.gif

somad.gif

Oh Gosh, will your dog be OK? Isn't chocolate bad for dogs?

Imp

Well our weather went back to HOT suddenly, so no fudge making for me. I will probably make a pan of brownies with peanut butter pieces for Keith to enjoy when he gets home.

Mmmmm... that reminds me, I made revel bars yesterday! Their a chocolate chip-oatmeal cookie base, with a thick layer of fudge, and then more cookie! MMMMMM
droolin.gif

That said, may I have a brownie?

Quote:
Well apparently my dogs
droolin.gif
he.gif

somad.gif

Oh Gosh, will your dog be OK? Isn't chocolate bad for dogs?

Imp

It is cocoa powder in them and the cookies were split 5 ways so they should be OK. The question is will I be OK?

I do bet they have runny poo tonight
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom