Hey Ya'll! I'm a long time "chicken tender", but new to BYC. I have a mixed flock of various ages.

Thank you all for your advice and kind words. Sadly, the baby didn't make it. The rest of the littles are doing great, however, with no other issues. I want to share this cute pic my daughter took of some of the older babies. These two are siblings and look so different. They have a sassy Columbian Wyandotte mommy and a handsome Mystic Onyx daddy. All of the babies have the same daddy, but we had/have several different mommies and all are so different. I love the new patterns and colors! 20230606_161520.jpg

Thank you all for your advice and kind words. Sadly, the baby didn't make it. The rest of the littles are doing great, however, with no other issues. I want to share this cute pic my daughter took of some of the older babies. These two are siblings and look so different. They have a sassy Columbian Wyandotte mommy and a handsome Mystic Onyx daddy. All of the babies have the same daddy, but we had/have several different mommies and all are so different. I love the new patterns and colors! View attachment 3535189
So sorry you lost the baby. :hugs Nice photo, pretty birds! :love

Back
Top Bottom