Hey Yall! New to the group from Prentiss, MS

It has been two years now that i have had our chickens. My dad had some when i was young and loved dealing with them. I work offshore so didnt have a way to care for them while i was at work. Then i meet my girlfriend. She moved in and she had 6 chickens. That spring She got baby fever at tractor supply. We got some rhode island red and leg horns to add the flock. I started looking on Pinterest for Coop Ideas and other info. That when i seen some other breeds that i wanted. She was doing the same. So, we got some of those. Ameraucana, Easter eggers, Olive eggers, Golden comets, Wyandotte, Bantems, Silkies. The kids seen the ducks. so, we got two of those too lol. Then a friend of hers need to rehome there turkey. We added a turkey to the flock. We got luck with that because we didnt know the dangers of doing that at the time but it all turned out good. We just got married in March and both love sitting by the run watching our 28+ flock running around in the run. They are our spoiled pampered baby. now we here in spring again. YES baby fever hit again. We have 4 more turkeys, 2 more ducks and 12 baby Silkies. I have some addon to do now.
I am happy i found this group on facebook and was able to join. that way i can share our story and to learn more and help when i can. View attachment 3800674View attachment 3800676View attachment 3800677
Guess time for an update 8 turkeys , 6 ducks hatched 14 so far and lost count of chickens lol

Back
Top Bottom