Hey y'all :)

featheringournest

In the Brooder
Jun 10, 2020
Good morning beautiful people ☀️
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
My husband, kids, and I got four chickens from TSC at the beginning of April. We have just fallen in love with them. I'm sure y'all already know how much spending time with chickens- especially as they free range in the yard is the best bp lowering "drug" out there. LOL
We are in a neighborhood right now, but long to own land one day so we can grow our (bird) flock as our five children have already begun leaving the nest.
Looking so forward to chatting with y'all and continuing to learn about being backyard chicken owners.
Have a great day!

Good morning beautiful people ☀
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.
My husband, kids, and I got four chickens from TSC at the beginning of April. We have just fallen in love with them. I'm sure y'all already know how much spending time with chickens- especially as they free range in the yard is the best bp lowering "drug" out there. LOL
We are in a neighborhood right now, but long to own land one day so we can grow our (bird) flock as our five children have already begun leaving the nest.
Looking so forward to chatting with y'all and continuing to learn about being backyard chicken owners.
Have a great day!

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people!

Back
Top Bottom