Heyy!!

HeartzDesire14

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 1, 2014
Hey,

My name is Kaze, and my goal is to breed chickens for my sustainability, for both meat and eggs.
I want to get to the stage where no one in my family needs to go to the local store for any chicken products.
I support pasture raised chickens, free range just doesn't cut it for me. I want my chickens to live a natural healthy life.
I have two Rhode Island Reds, and had a new arrival of ten Frizzle cross Wyandotte 4 week olds today.
In the next fortnight I intend to add to my flock by adding another ten Australorp cross chicks.
Then the hens will provide us with eggs and the roosters will provide food.
My chickens eat veggies from the garden, grasses, legumes and the occasional passing insect..

Thanks for listening..
xx
wee.gif

Hi :welcome
Glad you joined the flock. Sounds like your going to have a lovely set up with your chickens and your family some lovely eggs and meat. I too have frizzles, polish ones but they are not quite up to laying age yet. Hoping to start a couple of breeding groups next year.
Good luck with your flock and be sure to ask lots of questions everyone very friendly :frow

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Enjoy all your poultry projects! Nothing better than being self sufficient. Home grown goods are always superior to the store purchased products.

Great to have you aboard and we do welcome you to our flock!

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Good luck with your projects! Hope all the chicks arrive safely!

Back
Top Bottom