Hi 👋 im new

To long I feel 😔 beginning of winter right before we moved the birds to inside coop we move them around the property till its to cold then she lost 2 toes healed those then she got ripped open by a rooster that escaped deep deep wound had to heal her from that now shrs molting something always going on with her shes not had Goodluck but she's a survivor I wnt give up on her
A survivor all right! Don’t worry, her molting will give way to much prettier feathers! I don’t think we can fix her toes, but I hope she stays happy and healthy!

Well we had named her Artemis but really I call her baby bird cuz I mean look at her 😁 my brother got 50 chick's last year we used the roosters for meat and the hens for laying she got injured and picked on the flock ran her under the brooder house and her crippled feet got frost bit she lost 2 toes I pulled her out put her on her own shes been my pet bird now ever since and I love her
Aw! (in sadness and happiness)
Her bent toes could’ve been fixed when she was younger, but it looks like she’s doing good now! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom