Hi 👋

Momma Duck 84

In the Brooder
May 22, 2024
(1)
I have ducks. We rescued 2 pekin ducks from a family who got them for Easter and decided it was too much…we named them Ritz Quaker and Happy Quaker. we then bought two khaki cambells that we named Duck Duck and Goose. The rest of our flock came in the mail today. 2 Cayugas, 2 black Swedish and 2 blue Swedish

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
We got ducks for the eggs and for fun. We have a huge pond and thought it was a good investment (5) What are some of your other hobbies?
My husband and I are in a Christian rock band and also actively involved in our church
We love to fish, kayak, camp, ride wheelers and fix our house
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
We adopted our cat Zuko back in 2020 and ended up with a random stray who had kittens here so we have 5 cats Zuko and katara upstairs Hei Hei is our indoor/outdoor adventure kittie and our two basement shy girls are feisty firstborn and calico kitty
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I joined today after reading a ton of threads on here for the last couple of months.

Attachments

• IMG_6579.jpeg
    IMG_6579.jpeg
    883.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6681.jpeg
    IMG_6681.jpeg
    526.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_6710.jpeg
    IMG_6710.jpeg
    494.9 KB · Views: 4

Back
Top Bottom