Hi again

Missinasworld

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2012
I thought I would reintroduce myself. I joined Backyard chickens a few years ago for my mother who was getting into chickens. Then I dropped off the face of the planet as far as this place was concerned. But earlier this year I got my OWN Bantam chickens and now I am getting into quail, thus after a few years of not being active I figured I should reintroduce myself. My name is Missina and I live in Spring Hill FL. I have a miniature zoo. I have 4 bantam hens, several quail, cockatiels, a quaker, green cheeks conures, rats, ball pythons, tons of fish, a leopard gecko, some tarantulas, 3 large breed dogs, 4 cats, and other creepy critters I raise for the other animals to eat (meal worms and discoid cockroaches for example). Back when I joined here I think i was a CNA and now I am an RN. I do volunteer for several animal groups and if Im not taking care of a human then Im taking care of an animal.
I am now going to go check out what i have missed over the years and look forward to meeting everyone :)

Attachments

• IMG_6577.jpg
    IMG_6577.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom