Hi all from Denmark

Pics
:frowWelcome from New Orleans, wow you look like you have a great start. Your boy reminds me of my Roo Roo, such a great rooster, had to re home him due to stupid local law (roosters are considered exotic animals here, but you can still keep hens, city ordinance, what can I say, except it makes no sense). Please keep us posted on how your interior comes along. Oh, and yes I agree you would be better off with 5 hens (if you can keep that many) Both rooster and hens will be happier. Unless you plan on being the rooster's playmate. That happened to us, got the roo first and he would peck on my glass back door until I came out to keep him company. He was much happier once we got him some hens. Hope you enjoy your time here, you will find lots of friendly and informed people who are happy to share their knowledge. It's also a really fun site. So poke around and find places for answers (articles are often helpful), but please ask away for any questions you may have. Sounds like you fit in well already, so continue to keep asking questions and sharing what you feel comfortable with. Enjoy
Thanks :) looks like ive got alot of reading ahead...still cleaning the back wall of the barn lol may take a few days before the hammer starts to swing.

Back
Top Bottom