Hi all I'm new to this fab site

Hi, I am a fairly new member also, but a long time reader. Welcome to the site! You'll more than likely learn anything you want to know here, and some things you don't haha. Nice looking chickens you have there :).

Sorry not been replying but I'm just loving looking after my new Chics
1f604.png
I have 6 altogether they r called ivy , Isabella , Gerty , gaysha , drew , and flo they r so funny keep my children entertained for hours x I'm hopefully goin to have them in my garden for the weekend x one question I have is I have an enclosure for them but my fence around I is only 4 ft high do I need it to be higher so they can't just fly out ? And do u recommend they have there wings clipped x

1f604.png
I have 6 altogether they r called ivy , Isabella , Gerty , gaysha , drew , and flo they r so funny keep my children entertained for hours x I'm hopefully goin to have them in my garden for the weekend x one question I have is I have an enclosure for them but my fence around I is only 4 ft high do I need it to be higher so they can't just fly out ? And do u recommend they have there wings clipped x
It depends on age and breed. How old are they?

1f604.png
Make no mistake chickens are good flayers. A 4' fence is fine as long as they are interested. I have two sections of 4' fence and they never go out.

Back
Top Bottom