HI all new from North Carolina

nstamper2000

Songster
10 Years
Mar 25, 2009
HUDSON NC
I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nikki and I have been reading different posts for about a month now trying to learn everything I can about chickens. I think I am obsessed.
wink.png
I live in Hudson, NC with my husband Jody. We have three fur children Ben, Mollie and Sophie. We also have 2 goats, 2 bronze turkeys and an oray of chickens. We bought our first chickens last year in March. The funny thing is our chicken obsession started with a stray muscovey duck. LOL She still lives with us. Currently, we have three rubbermaid tubs of baby chickens in our house. I am learning more and more about breeds of chickens and the more I know the more I want. I think they are addicting.
big_smile.png
Our new babies consist of 3 silkies, 2 buff orpingtons, 4 EEs, 1 frizzle, 3 polish, and 6 that I got from tractor supply that I am trying to figure out what they are. I also am learning how to incubate. Now this is a task. I am worring about these babies like they are my own children. They are stressing me out. I will keep you posted on these. Sooo just wanted to say hi and I really enjoy ByC. Nice to meet you all!! Nikki

Back
Top Bottom