Hi all!

BrandiMSlovak

Chirping
Feb 22, 2018
Berks County Pennsylvania
(1) I have had my chickens for a year in March, I keep them for eggs and they help me to destress.

(2) I have 14 chickens at the moment but with chick season starting chicken math is looking to kill me!

(3) I have 2 Jersey Giant hens named Sexy Sue & Bow, 2 Barred Rock hens named Shadow & Marcelle, 3 Easter Egger of some type hens named Tweety, Chocolate, & Stripey, 1 Speckled Sussex hen named Rain, 1 Gold Laced Wyandotte hen named Kylo Hen, 3 Rhode Island hens named Caramel, Dandelion, & Pollo and 2 mutt roos named Crickatwo & HeiHei.
I have to get rid of my one roo because their wearing my hens bald :(

(4) I love to garden, sew, bake, spend time watching my chickens, fish, camp and I weave baskets.

(5) I have a wonderful 10 year old daughter. I've recently moved back to Pennsylvania. At the moment I am a stay at home mom because of medical problems and my chickens are a type of therapy. I am also raising my cousins 4 children ages 13, 11, 9 and 8 all 5 children adore the chickens and their eggs lol and have named them crazy names. We also have 2 dogs Sophie and Paisley that are wonderful with the chickens, 4 cats Alice, Greta, Cassie, & Darlin'.

:welcome

I see you're already aware of 'chicken math' :lol: Just know that we're all terrible enablers here and won't help you recover.

Since you like to bake, you may like to come join us over on the Home Baker's thread (see a link to it at the bottom of my post).

Make yourself at home here, thanks for joining us!

1254527-773957e14eef245a51b204f6d004645a.jpg.gif

Back
Top Bottom