Hi All!

Billy_WitchDoctor_Dot_Com

In the Brooder
Premium Feather Member
May 11, 2023
Central Coast, CA
My name‘s Billy and I started keeping chickens last August. It’s the first time I’ve done it, and I’m having a blast. I have fourteen hens right now that I raised from chicks (they were 15 but one turned out to be a rooster and they‘re illegal where I live, unfortunately.) It’s a mixed flock with three each of Rhode Island Reds, Anconas, Olive Eggers (that I think are a cross of legbar and cuckoo maran), Ameraucanas, and two French Black Copper Marans. They’re funny little birds with interestingly distinct personalities and I greatly enjoy spending time with them everyday.

I’m also really into gardening.

BYC has been an invaluable resource for me as a beginner, and I’m glad to be here, thanks!

My name‘s Billy and I started keeping chickens last August. It’s the first time I’ve done it, and I’m having a blast. I have fourteen hens right now that I raised from chicks (they were 15 but one turned out to be a rooster and they‘re illegal where I live, unfortunately.) It’s a mixed flock with three each of Rhode Island Reds, Anconas, Olive Eggers (that I think are a cross of legbar and cuckoo maran), Ameraucanas, and two French Black Copper Marans. They’re funny little birds with interestingly distinct personalities and I greatly enjoy spending time with them everyday.

I’m also really into gardening.

BYC has been an invaluable resource for me as a beginner, and I’m glad to be here, thanks!
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom