Hi BYC

AurumGrace

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2018
Dallas OR
Hello everyone!

I have been using this site for a long while now as my ultimate Go-To when I have questions, as it always has the best info and answers related to chickens. finally, I decided it was high time to create a profile and become a member of BYC.

I have had chickens for 5 years, raised two batches of chicks, and had to go through the tough experience of falling in love with and then giving away the second batch.

Last month, I had 5 chickens, but I recently lost 3 of them to Drop Dead, Sour Crop, and Respiratory failure. Thankfully, my hen Aurum is currently broody, so i am hoping to let her raise some new chicks for my flock :)

I have raised Easter-Eggers, silver wyandottes, a gold wyandotte (my Aurum), Brahma's, buff orpingtons, and even a rooster.

I also have 3 cats, and ride horses at a friends ranch every week, where I get to visit my second batch of chickens, who are now all grown up :)

My hobbies consist of playing the piano, cooking/baking, reading outside and working in the garden with my chickens (who mainly seek to undo all my work, the rascals). I am also an artist and a Graphic Designer.

I live at home with my family ( 2 sisters, 2 parents) in Dallas Oregon.

awesopme.jpg

Welcome Cool.gif

You will get along well here!

Back
Top Bottom