Hi BYC

Coletrain

Chirping
May 31, 2022
Mocksville
My Coop
My Coop
Hello BYC, I’ve decided to formally introduce myself. My name is Cole, I have assisted in helping my grandpa, as well as my 3rd uncle raise chickens. I first got my first four chickens a month and a half to two months ago. Then 3 weeks ago, I got 4 more, it’s some weird chicken addiction or something. I have a Plymouth Rock, some other breed that I haven’t found out yet, and 6 silkies, I haven’t named my chickens *yet*. As a teenager without a job, raising chickens give me something to do, not only that, but they are fun to watch, and I get little tiny eggs because they are bantams. I also enjoy playing guitar, hunting, and working on cars/small engines. I also have a dog named Luna. She’s the chicken dog, I’m not really worried about her eating them because she can barely fit their heads in her mouth. I found out about BYC after scrolling through the internet one day because my newest batch of silkies wouldn’t grow. I decided to join because it’s people to talk to and become friends with, it also has lots of useful advice. So there’s my life story😂

Back
Top Bottom