Hi everybody

LOLchick

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 1, 2013
California
I'm new to this whole chicken 'thing'. Bought 2 on impulse thanks to my daughter. Had to 'share-buy' with someone who only wanted 4 because the store only sell 6 at a time. Went home to do some reading and then realized 3 and more is a flock.
roll.png
So, I started to hang around the store again for many days to see if I could find someone to 'share-buy' with again. Had to stop when my husband suggested the salespeople might be calling me the creepy chicken stalker lady. 4 weeks later I found a place where you could not only buy them one at a time but, also, choose the breed! Now, I have 2x 7 week old girls and 2 x 3 week old chicks. And double work because I still have to keep them separate as their size difference is huge. Double cleaning, double feed and waterers, double trips carrying them in and out but best of all, double the love....
love.gif

Coop is build and once it's a bit warmer I'll be moving the big girls outside to take up residence in their new quarters.
And that's how my chicken journey started. I love the site and have lots of questions, so thanks to all involved.

Back
Top Bottom