Hi everyone and greetings from Alaska

Are you using any supplemental lighting for your girls?
They must be happy, good food equals good eggs!

I do put some electrolytes in their water Plus I give them Black oil sunflower seeds,
Corn, diatomaceous earth food grad mixed in there layers feed plus a plate of calcium To pick at As needed What can I say my chickens are spilled rotten I have 1 that loves to be picked up and hugged She will even sit in your lap for hours on end
thumbnail_KIMG0239.jpg

I do put some electrolytes in their water Plus I give them Black oil sunflower seeds,
Corn, diatomaceous earth food grad mixed in there layers feed plus a plate of calcium To pick at As needed What can I say my chickens are spilled rotten I have 1 that loves to be picked up and hugged She will even sit in your lap for hours on end
View attachment 1992466
:loveI've got a couple like that too.

:welcome What beautiful birds! It sounds like you’re doing well as a community, but I suggest you get your own goats. The milk, as well as the entertainment, is something you should take advantage of. Then you can share goat photos. :caf Lots and lots of goat photos!

I would love to but that will be further on down the road after at least our bus barn is built

Hi, and Welcome from Southeast Missouri! Are you having any problems keeping your chickens warm in Alaska? Although I guess you are having a warmer than usual winter there, too? Weird weather all around.
You have a great looking bunch of chickens there. Good variety.
(Ø>

Make it two from SE MO, @solunki! :frow

Back
Top Bottom