Hi Everyone! I am Ana from New City, NY. I am new here.

Chickenslovver

In the Brooder
Dec 1, 2021
Hi Everyone!! I am new here. My name is Ana and I am from New City, New York.
I’m going to move to Florida soon and I cannot bring my 5 chickens with me. I am very sad, it wasn’t an easy decision but I have to sell my chickens, and I would like to find someone that can really love and care for them. My chickens are 21 months old, lay 4 to 7 eggs per day in peak seasons. Please note if you can not love my chickens please don’t buy, but if you are a loving person that really cares please let me know if you are interested. I attached a picture.

Attachments

• EEF9A392-564C-445D-B10F-758FC837E815.jpeg
    EEF9A392-564C-445D-B10F-758FC837E815.jpeg
    633.8 KB · Views: 7
:welcome :frow I'm a Floridian. Where in Florida (area) are you relocating to? We have a bimonthly farm swap. If you are ever in our area on a swap day stop in and say hi. We love to talk chicken. I'm the old lady in the TSC hat. Good luck with your move and good luck relocating your birds...
TSCCovid.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!! I am new here. My name is Ana and I am from New City, New York.
I’m going to move to Florida soon and I cannot bring my 5 chickens with me. I am very sad, it wasn’t an easy decision but I have to sell my chickens, and I would like to find someone that can really love and care for them. My chickens are 21 months old, lay 4 to 7 eggs per day in peak seasons. Please note if you can not love my chickens please don’t buy, but if you are a loving person that really cares please let me know if you are interested. I attached a
Welcome to BYC!

Back
Top Bottom