Hi everyone, I need help with a name!

dlampkin

In the Brooder
Jul 18, 2016
I'm fairly new to chickens and new on the site... I have come to the site a lot to find answers and all, but just signed up today... I want to sell some of my eggs and want to see if anyone can help me with a name...
I live in Fairview, TN on a road called Sleepy Hollow... I do t really want to use my name in the name. I've thought of some takes on Sleepy Hollow, but I think it sounds too "halloweenish". I like FairviewFarms, but that domain is taken... Any thoughts or ideas?
Also... Right now it's just eggs. I eventually may try goats. I work with a lot of people that eat goat meat and several have told me that I could sell as much goat meat as I could raise... So I think that maybe I shouldn't have the name be just about eggs...

Thanks for your help!

Dan

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Yes, seems like all questions googled lead you here to BYC. LOL Lots of us lurked before joining.

You might stop by this page from our archives for help with naming your farm. Lots of people have asked this very same question and there are several threads about it.... https://www.backyardchickens.com/newsearch?search=names+for+our+farm

Good luck with all your poultry projects and welcome to our roost! :)

Hi :welcome Dan

Glad you could join the flock! Good luck with selling your eggs, I've just started this too from my garden and it seems to be going well. I hope it does for you too. TwoCrows has left you a great link to check out for a name.

Enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

Thanks for the welcome and the information. I've decided on FairviewHollowFarms!

Thanks again,

Dan

Back
Top Bottom