Hi everyone!

Hannah Weston

In the Brooder
Jul 16, 2016
Seneca Falls, New York
Hi, my name is Hannah and BYC has helped me tremendously with raising my ducks and chickens, so I decided to become a member! I have had chickens for four years now and they're my babies! I currently have 4 production reds (2 full-grown, Ginger and Lila, and 2 young, Rusty the Rooster and Gina) and a young speckled Sussex (Eggs). I just recently got 2 ducks this April: a black Swedish duck (Quackers), and a khaki Campbell duck (Phelps) (not sure of their sex!).

welcome-byc.gif
Thanks for joining the flock Hannah. We are only on our second year of raising chickens and I was a lurker here before I joined as well.

Hi :welcome Hannah

Glad you could join the flock! What lovely pics you have posted there :D Great to hear BYC has been so helpful for you, it really is a great place for all the learning. Have you checked out the duck section? I'm sure you would enjoy all the duck chat there ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and enjoy BYC :frow

Hi there! Welcome
welcome-byc.gif
! Sounds like you are on your way to success!
D.gif
goodpost.gif

If you are interested in learning about my flock here at the Savage Farm, getting tips, and reading great stories, visit the link in my bio
smile.png
I share all kinds of crazy stories about my animals!

Back
Top Bottom