hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by holisticangel, Jul 25, 2016.

1. holisticangel

holisticangel New Egg

Jul 25, 2016
    First time here we have 18 chickens plus 2 that survived a fox getting my other ones. And we have 2 turkeys and the one just became a mommy today so after reading some posts on here I separated the make but he usually hangs with the 2 hens and just free ranges except today he wanted to be near the mom but when he step on one of the eggs I figured it would be safer to move him to another pen

2. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

So glad you could join our community!

Sorry to hear about the fox that got some of your birds! [​IMG] These things do happen.

I don't keep Turkeys, but lots of other members do. You might stop by our Turkey section to share pictures, stories or ask any questions you may have.. https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/20/turkeys

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and welcome to our roost! :)

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, holisticangel and welcome to BYC! Great to have you with us! Sorry to hear about your fox attack. Good luck to you!

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens

5. cukuriku

cukuriku Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2016
    Welcome!! [​IMG] So sorry about the fox attack, that's a hard hit! [​IMG] Enjoy this community of wonderfully nice and helpful people! Have much success!

6. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Out of the Woods Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by