Hi everyone!

FreeBirdOFarm

Chirping
Sep 4, 2019
Arizona
My Coop
My Coop
So here's the Q & A the site admin provides:

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
I've been raising chooks since I was about 9yo
My first chook was a Silkie roo.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
I have 60 hens and 8 roos

(3) What breeds do you have?
I have American Ayam Cemani, Lavender Ameraucana, and two of my families own kinds of chickens they bred from about six breeds.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
I have one roo that watches me play video games. He lives in my room. He's the best pet ever! I love all my chooks. He's the best though.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
I play video games, I make jewelry and period pieces from metal and minerals that I forge and find for myself. I'm GM for a group (that's like DM for D&D only we play more than D&D) I wrote and self publish Sci fi.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
My parents are coders and makers. My other pets are Geese. My chooks are a big part of my family too. I'm Autistic, and Disabled from an accident. The chooks help me get better. They make me happy. I'm healing better because of them.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I've been reading this forum for a while, and learning great things. Thanks everyone for sharing your experience! Supper cool! Someone just posted a request for AC X LA chicken pics, so I guess this is as good a time as any to jump in.

Welcome :welcome Nice to have you here! Please post pictures of your flock, would love to see them! How many geese?
Thanks for the welcome guys!
I have two geese. I thought one was a girl when I got them. Ya... they're both boys. lol

Attachments

• Updated.jpg
    Updated.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom