Hi Everyone!

KatieMae

Chirping
11 Years
Jan 11, 2012
My name is Katie and I love raising chickens. I started showing chickens at my county fair last summer. I have a silver phoenix, white silkie and a polish. My sisters have other birds also, but mine are the best! I also show meat birds at the fair.
I just got an incubator from my Papa for Christmas and I cant wait to hatch chicks!!!! My mom is a member here and she said this would be a good place for me to come to learn more about chickens. I also want to be a veterinarian when I get older!

Hello Katie and welcome to BYC from Ohio!

Oh, you've got some cute breeds....I also have a buff silkie, and some Polish chickens too. My Polish are bantam sized.

Good luck with your show chickens and we love to see pics!

Take care,
Sharon

frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to the NEW BYC. You may also want to look in the "Where am I where are you" to find people who are near you.

welcome-byc.gif
from North MS!!! So glad you joined, your Mom was right, this is the best place to learn more about chickens!! There is endless information here, and great people!! Oh and congrats on the new incubator!! My hubs and I got a new one for Christmas, was using a LG before, we got the Rcom20 and lovvvve it!!! Beware though, incubating is very addicting, lol
gig.gif
Good luck!!!

Back
Top Bottom