Hi everyone!

akirk

Hatching
May 18, 2015
My name is Angel. My family has been raising chickens for about 20 years, mostly sexlinks. My husband (who has never raised chickens before this year) and I have decided to raise different breeds. Very excited about this venture :)

We have Plymouth Barred Rocks that are about 2 months old. We received our Jumbo Cornish X Rocks this morning. They gave us a free chicken, that with a little research, I think is an Old English Duckwing Bantam.

We have Plymouth Barred Rocks that are about 2 months old. We received our Jumbo Cornish X Rocks this morning. They gave us a free chicken, that with a little research, I think is an Old English Duckwing Bantam.

Sounds like fun!!

My name is Angel. My family has been raising chickens for about 20 years, mostly sexlinks. My husband (who has never raised chickens before this year) and I have decided to raise different breeds. Very excited about this venture
smile.png
Welcome to BYC, Angel. Glad you decided join our flock. I've raised both Black and Red Sex Links for years (along with dozens of other breeds and hybrids) and they have been my best layers, consistently churning out more than 300 eggs per hen per year. The Black Sex Links are my very favorite hens as they are friendly and hardy, egg laying machines. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your new breeds.

Back
Top Bottom