Hi from a chicken enthusiast

HatchingAPlan

In the Brooder
Sep 18, 2019
Hi!
I've been raising chicks for several years now but just joined. I have 15 chickens, 8 hens/pullets and a whopping 7 rooster/cockrels (I refuse to give any of them up). They are australorps and black copper marans with 1 accidental mix. I have also raised rhode islands, plymouth rocks, and americanas. I show my chickens at the local fair and breed them. The chickens in the profile pic are 2 of my maran pullets, penny and tortellini. I think chickens are fascinating and suprisingly complex. That's why I'm here!

Hi!
I've been raising chicks for several years now but just joined. I have 15 chickens, 8 hens/pullets and a whopping 7 rooster/cockrels (I refuse to give any of them up). They are australorps and black copper marans with 1 accidental mix. I have also raised rhode islands, plymouth rocks, and americanas. I show my chickens at the local fair and breed them. The chickens in the profile pic are 2 of my maran pullets, penny and tortellini. I think chickens are fascinating and suprisingly complex. That's why I'm here!
Hi! Welcome to BYC!
Your flock sounds beautiful! Do you have any pictures? We love pictures here on BYC. I saw the chickens in your profile picture. Penny and Tortellini are adorable names, and tortellini is one of my favorite foods. Definitely wouldn't eat your beautiful chicken though. :love:D;)

Back
Top Bottom