Hi from Apple Valley, California

Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens
frow.gif
Thank you. Looking forward to sharing, learning and chatting with everyone!
First need to master how to reply to a post. LOL Getting there!

Wow, Desert country almost right? I am on the Central Coast, about 4 to 5 hours west of you all! Welcome to BYC! I am always looking for some who are interested in swapping fertile eggs or chicks, or who just are close enough to talk to and get tips or give tips etc.

I hope you find this group as wonderful as I have over the years. I love BYC and all the support and information I have received, especially when I was a new chick momma!

Wow, Desert country almost right? I am on the Central Coast, about 4 to 5 hours west of you all! Welcome to BYC! I am always looking for some who are interested in swapping fertile eggs or chicks, or who just are close enough to talk to and get tips or give tips etc.

I hope you find this group as wonderful as I have over the years. I love BYC and all the support and information I have received, especially when I was a new chick momma!
High Desert for sure! Thank you for the warm welcome.
I am gleaning lots of info from the posts.
I look forward to chatting with you.

Hi All!

I have been visiting this site for several months now and realized it was time to join the group. I am the proud chicken mom of 9 chickens. My older group is 14 weeks old and my babies are 5 weeks old. I am so addicted to my little feathered sweethearts.

I am looking forward to reading, posting and most of all becoming friends with you all. What a great way to start out the new year!!!

Happy 2016 everyone!

Stevie's Mom!
(He's my big beautiful boy)
Anyone know how many chickens we are "allowed to have" in residential Apple Valley? Thanks!

Anyone know how many chickens we are "allowed to have" in residential Apple Valley? Thanks!
You replied to a person who hasn't been on this site for 7 years. Your best bet is to visit your local governing officials and ask them directly. That's the way you get the accurate information that you're looking for.

Back
Top Bottom